We support your loved one—body, mind and spirit—at the Enclave at Anthem Senior Living. Lifestyle is one of the most important factors when it comes to finding the perfect retirement community for you or your loved one. And mental stimulation and social interaction are key to cognitive wellness.
We encourage residents to take advantage of a variety of innovative wellness programs to stay fit and thrive. See a list of some of the different physical, intellectual and spiritual activities we offer to help.
Please Note: Availability of programs may vary by community.
- Morning (and often Afternoon) SpectraFit™ Classes
- Water Aerobics Classes
- Weight and Elastic-Band Training
- Chair and Regular Yoga Classes
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Monthly Health Screens and Blood Pressure Checks
- History’s Mysteries™ Discussion Group
- Book Club and Book Review
- Marvelous Minds™ Mental Fitness Program
- What’s News?™ Discussion Group
- SpectraAdventures™ Virtual Travel Program
- Quality Living Speakers’ Program (Topics such as Self-Image, Healthy Relationships and Handling Loss)
- Aging with Grace
- Religious Studies
- Reflections on a Life Well Lived™
- Humanity United for Good (HUGS®) Community Service Program
- Religious Services Speakers
* Please Note: These providers are independent contractors and not legally related to or owned by The Enclave at Anthem Senior Living or Spectrum Retirement Communities, LLC. In making this list available, The Enclave at Anthem Senior Living and Spectrum Retirement Communities make no representation or warranty as to the nature, quality and scope of the services that are provided by these contractors.