Surround yourself in opportunities to relax, play, explore and be social at The Enclave at Chandler Senior Living. Between our daily, weekly, monthly and special events—like holiday programs—you’re sure to find lots of pastimes you enjoy in our activities. If you don’t, suggest an activity to our Director of Fun.
Please Note: Availability of programs may vary by community.
- Movies and Plays
- Sporting Events
Arts, Music & Entertainment
- Musical Performances
- Arts and Crafts Classes
- Great Moments in Entertainment Presentations
- Just for Laughs Entertainment Program
- Acting (Plays and Skits) and Performances
- Poetry Groups
- Cooking Classes
- Family Socials on Weekends
- Happy Hours with Entertainment
- Activity Grab Bag
- Game Nights
- Birthday Celebrations
- Coffee Connections
- New Resident Socials
- SpectraMoments™ Daily Chats
- Gardening Club
- Activity Steering Committee
- Monthly Chat Time
- Resident Council
- Humanity United for Good (HUGS®) Community Service Program
Colors of Spectrum™ Activities Guide
Read our booklet to learn more about the wide range of activities offered at Spectrum Retirement Communities.
Heartlegacy® is a user-friendly iPad kiosk that lets you receive video greetings from your loved one, see highlight reels of community activities, and much more.