Transitional Memory Care in Chandler, AZ
You or your loved one can find a step between Assisted Living and Memory Care at The Enclave at Chandler Senior Living in Chandler, AZ. Tailored toward people who can complete daily tasks but may be confused, forgetful, or show signs of mild to moderate memory loss (also known as mild cognitive impairment or MCI), our Transitional Memory Care community—called The Residence Club™—provides a welcoming, supportive environment. With activities designed to stimulate their cognitive functioning, this is the care they need now for the future.
The Residence Club™
Our Transitional Memory Care program is limited to 12 individuals, ensuring a more personalized experience. Operating seven-days-a-week, we provide you or your loved one everything included in Assisted Living, plus more. Extras include:
- Consistent Living Environment — Get the consistency and stability of remaining in your Assisted Living apartment while you participate in the program.
- Personalized Activities — Join in specialized activities that stimulate your brain and body and are based on your abilities and preferences.
- Social Time — Socialize with others in a caring environment.
- Highly Trained, Caring Staff — Spend your days with Life Enrichment Specialists trained in supporting people with impaired memory.
- Family Updates — Rest assured that you or your family will be kept abreast of how you’re doing with regular communication.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 10:00 – Marvelous Minds™: Brain-stimulating activities
- 10:30 – SpectraFit™: Organized physical and therapeutic exercise program
- 11:15 – Sensory Stimulation
- 11:30 – Lunch: Meal in a social environment
- 12:30 – Sensory Stimulation (or rest and medication if needed)
- 1:30 – Creative Activity: Mind-stimulating activity for all levels
- 2:15 – SpectraFun™: Group physical and recreational exercise program
- 2:45 – Snack: Nutritious nibbles and hydration
- 3:15 – Community Happenings: Intergenerational social gatherings
- 4:30 – Sensory Stimulation
- 5:00 – Dinner: Meal in a social environment
- 5:45 – Therapeutic Stimulation: Evening activity
- 6:30 – Program ends
Do you need more information on this innovative program? Speak with our staff to learn about Transitional Memory Care at The Enclave at Chandler Senior Living.