A healthful senior living experience is one that prioritizes your total wellness – mind, body, and soul. At The Enclave at Chandler Senior Living, we share this philosophy and believe mental stimulation and social interaction are two of the greatest keys to improved cognitive health. That’s why our Chandler, AZ, location offers a full slate of lifestyle-related activities to keep you well.
Here is a list of the wellness activities you might find if you decide to make our community your next home.
Please Note: Availability of programs may vary by community.
- SpectraFit™ Classes
- Xbox and Wii Bowling, Tennis, and Golf
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy
- History’s Mysteries™ Discussion Group
- Book Club and Book Review
- Marvelous Minds™ Mental Fitness Program
- What’s News?™ Discussion Group
- SpectraAdventures™ Virtual Travel Program
- Guest Speakers
- Religious Studies
- Mediation and Guided Imagery
- Reflections on a Life Well Lived™
- Religious Services Speakers
* Please Note: These providers are independent contractors and not legally related to or owned by The Enclave at Chandler Senior Living or Spectrum Retirement Communities, LLC. In making this list available, The Enclave at Chandler Senior Living and Spectrum Retirement Communities make no representation or warranty as to the nature, quality and scope of the services that are provided by these contractors.