Transitional Memory Care, Gilbert, AZ
The Enclave at Gilbert Senior Living in Gilbert, AZ, offers a step on the continuum of care between Assisted Living and Memory Care for people who can complete daily tasks but may be confused, forgetful or show signs of mild to moderate memory loss (also known as mild cognitive impairment or MCI). More open than complete Memory Care programs, our Transitional Memory Care program—called The Residence Club™—provides extra care and stimulation while helping you maintain your independence.
The Residence Club™
Limited to 12 people, this seven-day-a-week program gives you everything included in Assisted Living plus additional assistance in helping residents cope with memory loss issues.
- Apartment Living—Remain in your Assisted Living apartment while you participate in this unique program
- Structured Activities—Stimulate your brain and body with structured activities built around your abilities and preferences.
- Social Interaction—Make new friends in the comfort of a controlled environment.
- Dedicated Staff—Spend your days with Life Enrichment Specialists trained in supporting people with impaired memory.
- Weekly Updates—Family members rest assured, we will provide you weekly updates on the progress of your loved one.
Take a moment to browse our sample daily schedule, and then contact us to learn more about the benefits of Transitional Memory Care from The Enclave at Gilbert Senior Living.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 10:00 – Marvelous Minds™: Brain-stimulating activities
- 10:30 – SpectraFit™: Organized physical and therapeutic exercise program
- 11:15 – Sensory Stimulation
- 11:30 – Lunch: Meal in a social environment
- 12:30 – Sensory Stimulation (or rest and medication if needed)
- 1:30 – Creative Activity: Mind-stimulating activity for all levels
- 2:15 – SpectraFun™: Group physical and recreational exercise program
- 2:45 – Snack: Nutritious nibbles and hydration
- 3:15 – Community Happenings: Intergenerational social gatherings
- 4:30 – Sensory Stimulation
- 5:00 – Dinner: Meal in a social environment
- 5:45 – Therapeutic Stimulation: Evening activity
- 6:30 – Program ends