Lifestyle is one of the most important factors when it comes to finding the perfect retirement community. Mental stimulation and social interaction are two keys to cognitive wellness. That’s why The Enclave at Gilbert Senior Living in Gilbert, AZ, offers a full slate of wellness activities to help keep your body, mind and spirit in their top condition.
We encourage all of our residents to explore their unique interests. Here is a list of some of the different physical, intellectual, and spiritual activities we offer to help their mind, body, and spirit thrive.
*Please Note: Availability of programs may vary by community.
- SpectraFit™ Classes
- Xbox and Wii Bowling, Tennis, and Golf
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy
- History’s Mysteries™ Discussion Group
- Book Club and Book Review
- Marvelous Minds™ Mental Fitness Program
- What’s News?™ Discussion Group
- SpectraAdventures™ Virtual Travel Program
- Guest Speakers
- Aging with Grace
- Meditation and Guided Imagery
- Reflections on a Life Well Lived™
- Religious Services
* Please Note: These providers are independent contractors and not legally related to or owned by The Enclave at Gilbert Senior Living or Spectrum Retirement Communities, LLC. In making this list available, The Enclave at Gilbert Senior Living and Spectrum Retirement Communities make no representation or warranty as to the nature, quality and scope of the services that are provided by these contractors.