At Your Service® Concierge
Director of Resident Service
At Lone Mountain Memory Care, we understand how important it is to you to know that your loved one is well taken care of. With that in mind, we have developed a brand new position unique to our 100% Memory Care community, the Director of Resident Services. The Director of Resident Services is trained to act as a liaison for your family and loved one.
Think of it like our traditional At Your Service® concierge program, elevated. If you live out of state, and your loved one must go to the hospital for any reason, the Director of Resident Services will visit the hospital, check on your loved one, and then call your family personally to give a report of your loved one’s status and condition.
The Transitions Program
While choosing a Memory Care community is challenging in and of itself, nothing is more difficult than the transition of moving your loved one out of their home and into a new community. To help make it easier on both resident and family, we have pioneered our brand new Transitions Program, a personalized service designed to help with every aspect of the move-in process.
As a part of the Transitions Program, our Director of Resident Services will:
- Help family members prior to the move-in with the collecting of physician’s orders and community paperwork where needed.
- Schedule a home visit prior to move-in and help the family complete the Path to the Present – A Resident Directed Program questionnaire.
- Assign a private duty caregiver to each new resident. The private companion will be assigned the day of move-in at the resident’s home and help them stick to their routine as much as possible.
- Help family with getting the apartment set up, putting away belongings, and making the resident’s new room look, and feel, as close to home as possible.
- Give daily updates to family members about your loved one’s transition for the first week.
- Coordinate a 30 day review with the family members to review your loved one’s first month in the community.
- Ensure each resident receives their welcome gift that is an essential aspect of our hydration program.
For more information on the Transitions Program, please contact us. We will be happy to provide you further details to put your mind at ease.
*Please note: Services may vary by community and may not all be free
Getting Ready to Move
- Packing Assistance
- Moving Company Referrals
- Estate and Auction Service
- Space Planning
- Unpacking Assistance
- Neighborhood Tours
- Personal Shopping and Errands
- Change of Address Notification Service
- Furniture Placement and Interior Design Consulting
- Post Office Runs
- Home Office/Fax and Copy Service
- Pharmacy Prescription Drop Off/Pick Up
- Salon Reservations
- Dry Cleaning and Personal Laundry Service
- Health and Wellness Programs and Personal Training
- Theater, Sports and Concert Tickets
- Mail Stop Requests
- Pet and Plant Care Service
Request a brochure to learn more about At Your Service® Concierge.
- Holiday Decor Assistance
- Gift Wrapping Service
- Greeting Card Addressing
- Floral Service
- Special Event Planning