At Peakview Assisted Living & Memory Care, your loved one will find lots of ways to be social. From social gatherings to arts programs and community excursions to planning meetings, our activities calendar is full of daily, weekly, monthly and special events. Your loved one is bound to find activities he or she enjoys, or is welcome to suggest one to our Director of Fun.
View our Calendar Here:
Please Note: Availability of programs may vary by community.
- Shopping at Sprouts Farmers Market, Southlands Mall, Arapahoe Crossings
- Movies and Plays
- Sporting Events like Colorado Rockies Games
Arts, Music & Entertainment
- Canvas and Mocktails
- Music Therapy
- Arts and Crafts Classes
- Great Moments in Entertainment Presentations
- Just for Laughs Entertainment Program
- Acting and Performances
- Poetry Groups
- Cooking Classes
- New Resident Socials
- Themed Dinners
- Activity Grab Bag
- Game Nights
- Birthday Celebrations
- Coffee Connections
- SpectraMoments™ Daily Chats
- School Volunteering (from Elementary to High School)
- Gardening Club
- Activity Steering Committee
- Monthly Chat Time
- Resident Council
- Humanity United for Good (HUGS®) Community Service Program
Colors of Spectrum™ Activities Guide
Read our booklet to learn more about the wide range of activities offered at Spectrum Retirement Communities.
Heartlegacy® is a user-friendly iPad kiosk that lets you receive video greetings from your loved one, see highlight reels of community activities, and much more.