Transitional Memory Care, Denver, CO
A time may come when you can still manage your daily tasks—and can remain in Assisted Living—but face the confusion, forgetfulness or memory loss associated with mild cognitive impairment (MCI).
This is when the Transitional Memory Care program—called The Residence Club™—at HighPointe Assisted Living & Memory Care might be just what you need. It provides extra support and stimulation while helping you maintain your independence.
In this seven-day-a-week program, which is limited to 12 people in Assisted Living, you spend your days with Residence Club Programming Specialists trained in supporting people with impaired memory. And your loved ones get weekly updates so they can have peace of mind about how you’re doing.
Foundational to The Residence Club™ program is increased structure. With schedules based on your abilities and preferences, your days are well-balanced between activities that:
- Stimulate the brain
- Exercise the body
- Foster creativity
- Encourage social interaction
Sample Daily Schedule
- 10:00 – Marvelous Minds™: Brain-stimulating activities
- 10:30 – SpectraFit™: Organized physical and therapeutic exercise program
- 11:15 – Sensory Stimulation
- 11:30 – Lunch: Meal in a social environment
- 12:30 – Sensory Stimulation (or rest and medication if needed)
- 1:30 – Creative Activity: Mind-stimulating activity for all levels
- 2:15 – SpectraFun™: Group physical and recreational exercise program
- 2:45 – Snack: Nutritious nibbles and hydration
- 3:15 – Community Happenings: Intergenerational social gatherings
- 4:30 – Sensory Stimulation
- 5:00 – Dinner: Meal in a social environment
- 5:45 – Therapeutic Stimulation: Evening activity
- 6:30 – Program ends