The team at HighPointe Assisted Living & Memory Care plans a host of wellness programs to support the whole person. Your loved one can enjoy individual and group fitness activities for a strong body, intellectual activities for an alive mind, and religious and volunteer activities for a peaceful spirit. And lifestyle is one of the most important factors when it comes to finding the perfect retirement community for you or your loved one.
We encourage residents to take advantage of a variety of innovative wellness programs to stay fit and thrive. See a list of some of the different physical, intellectual and spiritual activities we offer to help.
Check our Monthly Activity Calendars to see what Wellness Activities we have coming up!
Please Note: Availability of programs may vary by community.
- SpectraFit™ Classes Daily
- Laughing Yoga
- Gentle Dance Movement
- Xbox Kinect Bowling, Tennis and Golf
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- History’s Mysteries™ Discussion Group
- Book Club and Book Review
- Marvelous Minds™ Mental Fitness Program
- What’s News?™ Discussion Group
- SpectraAdventures™ Virtual Travel Program
- Guest Speakers
- Monthly Shabbat Service
- Religious Studies
- Meditation and Guided Imagery
- Reflections on a Life Well Lived™
- Religious Services Speakers
* Please Note: These providers are independent contractors and not legally related to or owned by HighPointe Assisted Living & Memory Care or Spectrum Retirement Communities, LLC. In making this list available, HighPointe Assisted Living & Memory Care and Spectrum Retirement Communities make no representation or warranty as to the nature, quality and scope of the services that are provided by these contractors.