Independent Living, Fort Collins, CO
You’ll find everything you need to live a lively, worry-free life at Rigden Farm Senior Living. Let us take care of everyday chores like cooking, cleaning, linen service and maintenance, so you can spend your days enjoying life in a myriad of ways.
Rigden Farm is a thriving master-planned community just southeast of Colorado State University and Old Town Fort Collins. Here you’re close to all the conveniences like shops, banks and restaurants. Also nearby:
- Stewart Case Park
- Collindale Golf Course
- Gardens on Spring Creek
- Foothills Mall
Just like in a resort hotel, you’ll find first-class amenities like a fitness center, theater, salon, library, dining rooms and more. Plus, our lounges, patios and courtyards provide cozy places to meet your friends or relax and enjoy your new community.
Full Slate of Activities & Services
To make your daily life easier, you also get:
- Healthy meals prepared by our on-site chefs
- A full social calendar created by our large Department of Fun
- Helpful services—like wake-up calls and help with reservations—from our concierge desk
Your private apartment or patio home provides a comfortable home base for your active life. You don’t have to worry about things like:
- Changing linens
- Grocery shopping and cooking
- Yard work
- Home repairs
It’s all done for you by our professional team. And all that—plus your utilities—is included in your monthly rent, so your home life will be easy in every way.
Optional In-Home Care
In-home care providers can come to your apartment when you need some extra assistance. Just contract with them separately for help with personal care, medication, health screenings and more—so you can maintain your independent lifestyle at Rigden Farm Senior Living for as long as possible.*
* Please Note: These providers are independent contractors and not legally related to or owned by Rigden Farm Senior Living or Spectrum Retirement Communities, LLC. In making this list available, Rigden Farm Senior Living and Spectrum Retirement Communities make no representation or warranty as to the nature, quality and scope of the services that are provided by these contractors.