Lincoln Meadows Senior Living, Parker, CO
Welcome to Lincoln Meadows Senior Living, an upscale community in Parker, Colorado. Here you can enjoy a full lifestyle that balances activity, independence and assistance. It includes upscale amenities, chef-prepared meals, Concierge services, transportation and enriching activities—all in a quiet Denver suburb with Rocky Mountain views.
Great Douglas County Location
Near Parker, Lone Tree and Highlands Ranch, Colorado, Lincoln Meadows is conveniently located just east of I-25 off of Lincoln Avenue. You can enjoy nearby:
- Shopping at Park Meadows mall
- Golfing at Meridian Golf Club
- Exploring The Wildlife Experience
- And more
We’re also close to Sky Ridge Medical Center and the many doctors serving Douglas County.
From the first moment, you’ll feel the energy of our active, independent senior living community. Led by our Entertainment & Programming Department, you can stay happy and engaged with daily activities—some on-site and others out in the community.
We’re just 20 miles southeast of Denver with its world-class museums, restaurants and sports.
The family is critical. It’s all about tapping into your support system and knowing someone is on the other side of where you’re planning to move.
Wide Range of Care Options
We offer a continuum of care with multiple levels:
- Our Independent Living community offers fun and friendship.
- Assisted Living includes help with activities of daily living (ADLs) and an optional Transitional Memory Care program for those who need a bit more support with forgetfulness or memory loss.
- Memory Care offers specialized services to support dementia.
- And for Respite Stays, we offer an ideal place to stay short-term when you’re recovering from an illness or surgery.