Welcoming Residents in Fall/Winter 2018
Burr Ridge Senior Living
Welcome to Burr Ridge Senior Living in picturesque Burr Ridge, IL. Scheduled to open in Spring/Summer of 2018, our community will provide a range of exceptional senior care services spanning from Independent Living to Memory Care. We are just minutes away from Burr Ridge Village Center, Waterfall Glenn, and all major roadways (I-55, 294 and 355) which are helpful for visiting loved ones.
- Near superb medical care from Adventist Hinsdale Hospital, Elmhurst Hospital and Loyola Center for Health
- Just east of Highway 83 at 92nd street, five minutes south of I-55
Both affordable and luxurious, Burr Ridge Senior Living will offer full, social lifestyles, complimented by specialty support services and thoughtfully designed amenities.
At Burr Ridge Senior Living, we strive to exceed your expectations. Every aspect of our community is being designed to enhance the life of you or your loved one. We are At Your Service® with a gracious selection of concierge services, delicious dining options, and a number of amenities crafted to support your overall health and wellness.
Available Care Options
Burr Ridge Senior Living offers a continuum of care designed to support you now and as your needs change.
- Private Cottages - Relax in the comfort of a private cottage, complete with full-size kitchen, two bedrooms, and ample space for entertaining.
- Independent Living – Downsize your home. Upgrade your lifestyle. There’s fun and friendship waiting for you here.
- Assisted Living – Get the assistance you need without sacrificing your independence.
- Transitional Memory Care – For those dealing with memory loss, but are not yet ready for Memory Care, we offer The Residence Club™.
- Memory Care – We believe that dementia doesn’t have to limit your abilities. Our proprietary The Path to the Present® – A Resident Directed Program focuses on the individual to provide a fulfilling experience.
To learn more about Burr Ridge Senior Living, contact us to reserve your space.