Transitional Memory Care in Burr Ridge, Illinois
Burr Ridge Senior Living offers an innovative program for seniors who find themselves in the transitional area between Assisted Living and Memory Care: The Residence Club™. This Transitional Memory Care offering helps residents living with mild cognitive impairment (MCI) who could benefit from a less restrictive environment than traditional Memory Care.
Transitional Memory Care gives residents the structure of a full day of activities designed to improve cognition and maintain independence, while offering the support services they need.
The Residence Club™
Our Transitional Memory Care community is limited to 12 residents, so you can be assured you or your loved one is receiving personalized, attentive care. This seven-day-a-week program provides everything included in Assisted Living, plus more offerings specially designed for The Residence Club™, including:
- Consistent Living Environment — Get the consistency and stability of remaining in your Assisted Living apartment while you participate in the program.
- Personalized Activities — Join in specialized activities that stimulate your brain and body and are based on your abilities and preferences.
- Social Time — Socialize with others in a caring environment.
- Highly Trained, Caring Staff — Spend your days with Life Enrichment Specialists trained in supporting people with impaired memory.
- Family Updates — Rest assured that you or your family will be kept abreast of how you’re doing with regular communication.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 10:00 – Marvelous Minds™: Brain-stimulating activities
- 10:30 – SpectraFit™: Organized physical and therapeutic exercise program
- 11:15 – Sensory Stimulation
- 11:30 – Lunch: Meal in a social environment
- 12:30 – Sensory Stimulation (or rest and medication if needed)
- 1:30 – Creative Activity: Mind-stimulating activity for all levels
- 2:15 – SpectraFun™: Group physical and recreational exercise program
- 2:45 – Snack: Nutritious nibbles and hydration
- 3:15 – Community Happenings: Intergenerational social gatherings
- 4:30 – Sensory Stimulation
- 5:00 – Dinner: Meal in a social environment
- 5:45 – Therapeutic Stimulation: Evening activity
- 6:30 – Program ends
To find out if Transitional Memory Care is the right choice for your loved one, contact us today. We would love to speak with you about this innovative program at Burr Ridge Senior Living.