Surround yourself in opportunities to relax, play, explore and be social at Green Oaks Senior Living. Between our daily, weekly, monthly and special events—like holiday programs—you’re sure to find lots of pastimes you enjoy in our packed activities calendar.
View Our Calendar Here:
If you don’t, suggest an activity to our Director of Fun.
Please Note: Availability of programs may vary by community.
- Sporting Events
- Shopping—Grocery Stores, Vernon Hills, Hawthorne Mall
- Romeo and Juliet Lunches
- Parks and Trails—Lake Forest, Forest Preserve Trail, Independence Grove Park
Arts, Music & Entertainment™
- Arts and Crafts Classes
- Musical Events
- Rhythms of Spectrum
- Great Moments in Entertainment Presentations
- Just for Laughs Entertainment Program™
- Acting (Plays and Skits) and Performances
- Poetry Groups
- Cooking Classes
- Activity Grab Bag
- Game Nights
- Birthday Celebrations
- Coffee Connections
- Happy Hour
- Wii Bowling
- New Resident Social
- SpectraMoments™ Daily Chats
- Activity Steering Committee
- Community Meetings
- Monthly Chat Time
- Resident Council
- Volunteer Committee
Colors of Spectrum™ Activities Guide
Read our booklet to learn more about the wide range of activities offered at Spectrum Retirement Communities.
Heartlegacy® is a user-friendly iPad kiosk that lets you receive video greetings from your loved one, see highlight reels of community activities, and much more.