Westbrook Senior Living, Streamwood, IL
Westbrook Senior Living is located in the attractive residential area of Streamwood with 4,500 acres of forest preserves to the north, Chicago O’Hare Airport to the east and nearby conveniences like:
- Shopping at Woodfield Mall, one of the largest malls in the Great Lakes region
- Recreation at the Streamwood Community Center
- Entertainment and restaurants at the Arboretum of South Barrington
- And more
Our community also is located near the St. Alexius Medical Center, offering a plethora of health and wellness services.
Cook County Location
Welcome to Westbrook Senior Living, a brand new community in the Village of Streamwood, Illinois. Here you or your loved one can enjoy a full lifestyle that balances activity, independence and assistance. It includes upscale amenities, chef-prepared meals, concierge services, transportation and enriching activities—all in the fast-growing northwest Chicago suburbs.
Wide Range of Care Options
We offer a continuum of care with multiple levels, you can find here:
- Our Independent Living community offers fun and friendship.
- Assisted Living includes help with activities of daily living (ADLs).
- Transitional Memory Care and Memory Care offer specialized services to support dementia.
- And for Respite Stays, we offer an ideal place to stay short-term when you’re recovering from an illness or surgery.
*Respite Stays are subject to availability. Contact the community for more information.