Carmel Senior Living, Carmel, IN
Welcome to Carmel Senior Living, a warm community in Carmel, Indiana. Here you can enjoy a full lifestyle that balances activity, independence and assistance. It includes upscale amenities, chef-prepared meals, concierge services, transportation and enriching activities—just north of Indianapolis in the quaint Carmel neighborhood.
Hamilton County Location
Near Westfield, Noblesville and Zionsville, Carmel Senior Living is conveniently located just west of Highway 31 across from St. Vincent Carmel Hospital. You can enjoy nearby:
- Shopping off Main Street
- Golfing at the surrounding golf courses
- Exploring the many well-maintained biking trails
- And much more
We offer the perfect balance between the city and the suburbs with a variety of entertainment, restaurants and shops close by.
From the first moment, you’ll feel the energy of our active, independent senior living community. Led by our Entertainment & Programming Department, you can stay happy and engaged with daily activities—some on-site and others out in the community.
We’re immediately north of Indianapolis, with the top-notch professional sports venues and thriving cultural attractions the Hoosier State is known for.
Wide Range of Care Options
We offer a continuum of care with multiple levels:
- Our Independent Living community offers fun and friendship.
- Assisted Living includes help with activities of daily living (ADLs).
- Transitional Memory Care and Memory Care offer specialized services to support dementia.
- And with Respite Stays, we offer an ideal place to stay short-term when you’re recovering from an illness or surgery.
*Respite Stays are subject to availability. Contact the community for more information.