Independent Living, Carmel, IN
The Independent Living community blossoms at Carmel Senior Living. Here you’ll find everything you need to lead a fun and lively life.
Desirable Suburban Location
Situated on the west side of Carmel, just north of Indianapolis, our Independent Living community offers the best of both worlds. On one hand, you’ll love Carmel’s friendly shops and restaurants. On the other, you’re close to the many events and attractions of the capitol city and surrounding area.
Without ever leaving Carmel Senior Living, you enjoy high-end amenities like a:
- Fitness center with onsite certified fitness coordinator
- Bistro with light snacks
- And more
Plus, we also have several lounges, patios and courtyards where you can relax and enjoy your new home.
Full Slate of Activities & Services
To make your daily life easier, you also get:
- Healthy meals prepared by our on-site chefs
- A full social calendar created by our large Department of Fun
- Helpful services—like arranging tours, signing up for community outings and making reservations—from our concierge desk
- Check-in system
Let us take care of everyday chores like cleaning, landscaping or yard maintenance and home care, so you can spend your days enjoying life in a myriad of ways.
Extra Care When Needed
In-home care providers can come to your apartment when you need extra assistance. Just contract separately with one of your choosing. They provide help with personal care, medication reminders and more—so you can maintain your independence for as long as possible.*
* Please Note: These providers are independent contractors and not legally related to or owned by Carmel Senior Living or Spectrum Retirement Communities, LLC. In making this list available, Carmel Senior Living and Spectrum Retirement Communities make no representation or warranty as to the nature, quality and scope of the services that are provided by these contractors.