The Enclave Senior Living at Saxony is here to help keep you healthy in mind, body, and spirit. We engage your brain with intellectual activities, challenge your body with fitness classes, and foster your spirit with religious speakers and discussion groups.
This is a community that wants you to do more than live. We want you to thrive. Learn more about luxurious senior lifestyles with a tour.
Please Note: Availability of programs may vary by community.
- Morning (and often afternoon) SpectraFit™ Classes
- Weight and Elastic-Band Training
- Chair and Regular Yoga Classes
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Monthly Health Screens and Blood Pressure Checks
- History’s Mysteries™ Discussion Group
- Book Club and Book Review
- Marvelous Minds™ Mental Fitness Program
- What’s News? ™ Discussion Group
- SpectraAdventures™ Virtual Travel Program
- Quality Living Speakers’ Program (Topics such as Self-Image, Healthy Relationships and Handling Loss)
- Aging with Grace
- Religious Studies
- Reflections on a Life Well Lived™
- Humanity United for Good (HUGS®) Community Service Program
- Religious Services Speakers
* Please Note: These providers are independent contractors and not legally related to or owned by The Enclave Senior Living at Saxony or Spectrum Retirement Communities, LLC. In making this list available, The Enclave Senior Living at Saxony and Spectrum Retirement Communities make no representation or warranty as to the nature, quality and scope of the services that are provided by these contractors.