Meadow Brook Senior Living, Fishers, IN
Welcome to Meadow Brook Senior Living, a new community in Fishers, IN. Here you or your loved one can enjoy a full lifestyle that balances activity, independence and assistance. It includes upscale amenities, chef-prepared meals, concierge services, transportation and enriching activities—all in a quaint town in Hamilton County, Indiana.
Great Hamilton County Location
Near Noblesville and Carmel, Meadow Brook is conveniently located just south of 116th off Allisonville Road. You can enjoy nearby:
- Shopping at the Castleton Square Mall or the Fashion Mall at Keystone
- Sipping wine at the Chateau Thomas and Harmony wineries
- Exploring the Monon Trail or Wapahani Nature Preserve
- And more
We’re also close to St. Vincent Health and the many doctors serving Hamilton County.
From the first moment, you feel the energy of our social senior living community. Led by our Department of Fun, you or your loved one can stay happy and engaged with daily activities—some onsite and others out in the community.
We’re just northeast of Indianapolis with its world-class museums, restaurants and sports.
Wide Range of Care Options
We offer a continuum of care with multiple levels:
- Our Retirement Living community offers fun and friendship.
- Assisted Living includes help with activities of daily living (ADLs).
- Transitional Memory Care and Memory Care offer specialized services to support dementia.
- And for Respite Stays, we offer an ideal place to stay short-term when you’re recovering from an illness or surgery, or need a place to stay on vacation.