At Meadow Brook Senior Living, you can choose between roomy studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom senior apartments—most with washers and dryers. They’re all private, and you or your loved one can personalize the apartment with your own furniture and decorations—so it feels like home.
*Please note: Floor plans are for marketing purposes and may not be exact. Please contact Meadow Brook Senior Living for more accurate information. If exact square footage is a concern, the unit should be independently measured.
Senior Apartment Features
Depending on which floor plan you select, your apartment may include:
- Fully equipped kitchen in most apartments
- Balcony or walk-out patio in most apartments
- Large walk-in closet
- Step-in shower with safety features
- Individually controlled thermostat
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Cable TV and utilities (except phone)
- A closet organization system for maximum closet utilization*
*Additional cost for this product.
Please contact us directly for individual apartment amenities.