Monthly Rental Fees
When you choose Meadow Brook Senior Living, you get the lifestyle you want at a price that’s within easy reach. Pay just one affordable monthly rental fee—with no expensive buy-in—to cover everything you need.
We offer customized solutions for your care needs that include our two-tiered, inclusive rates for Assisted Living and Memory Care.
The Gold Tier allows our residents with lighter care needs to have a lower cost inclusive rate. While the Platinum Tier allows residents with higher care needs a predictable inclusive rate as well.
Base Rental Prices
- One-bedroom apartments start at $2,995 a month
- Two bedroom apartments start at $4,395
- Gold Inclusive rates starting at $3,895
- Platinum Inclusive rates starting at $4,795
- Gold Inclusive rates starting at $5,295
- Platinum Inclusive rates starting at $6,090
(All prices on website are subject to change without notice. Please call community for most updated pricing information)
- All meals with our At Your Service® Dining
- Activities and wellness programs
- Daily wellness checks
- Many concierge service
- Use of all amenities
- Bi-weekly housecleaning & linen service (weekly service is available for an extra fee)
- Utilities including water, gas, electric, cable TV and trash removal (personal phone and Internet services are extra)
- Individual climate control
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Scheduled bus transportation
- Snow removal from roads and sidewalks
- Interior and exterior maintenance of buildings, grounds and apartments
Our month-to-month rental agreement guarantees your monthly rental fee for the entire first year of occupancy. If for any reason, you want to move out, you can do so with only 30-day advance written notice.
Money Back Guarantee
We’re confident that once you experience the lifestyle at Meadow Brook Senior Living, you’ll want to stay for a long time. That’s why we guarantee your complete satisfaction. If within the first 60 days of your stay, you want to cancel your agreement for any reason, we’ll refund 100% of the monthly rent you pay before your cancellation. This does not include the deposit or any fees for care.