Transitional Memory Care in Zionsville
For people who can complete daily tasks but may be confused, forgetful or show signs of memory loss (known as mild cognitive impairment, MCI), Anson Senior Living offers a step between Assisted Living and Memory Care. This Transitional Memory Care program—called The Residence Club™—provides extra care and stimulation while helping you maintain your independence.
The Residence Club™
This specialized program provides a tailored living experience in a small-group setting which is limited to only 12 residents at a time. The following program highlights are in addition to everything that comes with our Assisted Living community.
- Apartment Living – Remain in the familiar comfort and privacy of your Assisted Living apartment and receive the added support your changing needs require.
- Structured Activities – Choose which of these brain-stimulating and body-nourishing activities based on your own abilities and preferences.
- Social Interaction – Spend meaningful time with friends and neighbors on your own terms.
- Dedicated Staff – Thrive with the support of our Residence Club Programming Specialists who understand how to work with those living with impaired memory.
- Weekly Updates – Keep your family up to date with regular communication on your fulfillment, changing needs, and more.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 10:00 – Marvelous Minds™: Brain-stimulating activities
- 10:30 – SpectraFit™: Organized physical and therapeutic exercise program
- 11:15 – Sensory Stimulation
- 11:30 – Lunch: Meal in a social environment
- 12:30 – Sensory Stimulation (or rest and medication if needed)
- 1:30 – Creative Activity: Mind-stimulating activity for all levels
- 2:15 –SpectraFun™: Group physical and recreational exercise program
- 2:45 – Snack: Nutritious nibbles and hydration
- 3:15 – Community Happenings: Intergenerational social gatherings
- 4:30 – Sensory Stimulation
- 5:00 – Dinner: Meal in a social environment
- 5:45 – Therapeutic Stimulation: Evening activity
- 6:30 – Program ends