Park Meadows Senior Living, Overland Park, KS
Welcome to Park Meadows Senior Living, a warm community in Overland Park, KS. Here you or your loved one can enjoy a full lifestyle that balances activity, independence and assistance. It includes upscale amenities, chef-prepared meals, concierge services, transportation and enriching activities—all in the largest suburb of Kansas City.
A Family-Friendly City
Near Prairie Village, Mission and Leawood, KS, Park Meadows Senior Living is easy to find just north of I-435 at Nall Avenue. We are located in a friendly neighborhood where you can enjoy nearby:
- Shopping at Town Center Plaza and Hawthorne Plaza
- Golfing at Topgolf Overland Park
- Excursions to the Kansas Speedway, Russel Stover’s Shop and Hallmark Center
- And more
We’re also close to Mid America Rehabilitation Hospital and University of Kansas Hospital.
Maintenance-Free Patio Home Living
With eight brand new patio homes, living maintenance free has never been easier at Park Meadows Senior Living. Our cottage homes offer the same amenities as within our community, such as restaurant-style dining, weekly housekeeping, and a packed activities schedule, but also come with the privacy and peace of your own space.
Each patio home is fully equipped with two bedrooms/two baths, a full kitchen, fire place, appliances and a large garage. No need to worry about lawn maintenance or transportation as those are all included in your monthly rent. We also offer every current resident one complimentary load of personal laundry per week. Try out one of our new patio homes today!
Wide Range of Care Options
We offer a continuum of care with multiple levels, along with our cottage homes, you can find here:
- Patio Homes are perfect for those seeking a private living environment supplemented by exceptional services and amenities.
- Our Independent Living community offering fun and friendship.
- Assisted Living including help with activities of daily living (ADLs).
- Transitional Memory Care and Memory Care offering specialized services to support dementia.
- A Respite Stay is ideal for short-term when you are recovering from an illness or surgery.
*Respite Stays are subject to availability. Contact the community for more information.
From the first moment, you feel the energy of our large, social Independent Living community. Led by our Department of Fun, you or your loved one can stay happy and engaged with daily activities—some onsite and others out in the community.
We’re just 10 minutes outside Kansas City with its world-class museums, restaurants and sports.