We support all of you—body, mind and spirit—at Park Meadows Senior Living. Take advantage of a variety of innovative wellness programs to stay fit and thrive. And lifestyle is one of the most important factors when it comes to finding the perfect retirement community for you or your loved one.
We encourage residents to take advantage of a variety of innovative wellness programs to stay fit and thrive. See a list of some of the different physical, intellectual and spiritual activities we offer to help.
Please Note: Availability of programs may vary by community.
- Yoga Saturday Morning
- SpectraFit™ Classes
- Weight and Elastic-Band Training
- Tai Chi Classes
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Weekly Gym Equipment Orientation
- Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Monthly Health Screens and Interim Blood Pressure Checks
- History’s Mysteries™ Discussion Group
- Book Club and Book Review
- Marvelous Minds™ Mental Fitness Program
- What’s News?™ Discussion Group
- SpectraAdventures™ Virtual Travel Program
- Quality Living Speakers’ Program (Topics such as Self-Image, Healthy Relationships and Handling Loss)
- Aging with Grace
- Religious Studies
- Reflections on a Life Well Lived™
- Humanity United for Good (HUGS®) Community Service Program
- Religious Services Speakers
* Please Note: These providers are independent contractors and not legally related to or owned by Park Meadows Senior Living or Spectrum Retirement Communities, LLC. In making this list available, Park Meadows Senior Living and Spectrum Retirement Communities make no representation or warranty as to the nature, quality and scope of the services that are provided by these contractors.