Independent Living, Shawnee, KS
You’ll find everything you need to live a lively, worry-free life at Shawnee Hills Senior Living. Let us take care of everyday chores like cooking, cleaning, laundry and maintenance, so you can spend your days enjoying life in a myriad of ways.
Ideally situated close to shopping, restaurants and medical centers, Shawnee Hills Senior Living makes a great home base for social seniors.
- Visit historical sites like Pioneer Crossing and Chief Bluejacket Statue
- Visits to the Country Club Plaza
- Shopping at the Legends Shopping Center or along the popular Shawnee Mission Parkway
- Stroll through the many local parks like Shawnee Mission Park
- And more
Just like in a resort hotel, you’ll find first-class amenities like a fitness center, theater, salon, library, dining rooms and more. Plus, our lounges, patios and courtyards provide cozy places to meet your friends or relax and enjoy your new community.
Full Slate of Activities & Services
Shawnee Hills Senior Living also has a 24-hour professional staff to make your daily life easier. You’ll delight in:
- Healthy meals prepared by our on-site chefs
- A full social calendar created by our large Department of Fun
- Helpful services—like wake-up calls, scheduling appointments and help with reservations—from our concierge desk
Your private apartment provides a comfortable home base for your active life. You don’t have to worry about things like:
- Changing linens
- Grocery shopping and cooking
- Yard work
- Home repairs
It’s all done for you by our professional team. And all that—plus your utilities—is included in your monthly rent, so your home life will be easy in every way.
Optional In-Home Services
In-home service providers can come to your apartment when you need some extra assistance. Just contract with them separately for help with personal services, medication, health screenings and more—so you can maintain your independent lifestyle at Shawnee Hills Senior Living for as long as possible.*
* Please Note: These providers are independent contractors and not legally related to or owned by Shawnee Hills Senior Living or Spectrum Retirement Communities, LLC. In making this list available, Shawnee Hills Senior Living and Spectrum Retirement Communities make no representation or warranty as to the nature, quality and scope of the services that are provided by these contractors.