Independent Living, Shawnee, KS
You’ll find everything you need to live a lively, worry-free life at Shawnee Hills Senior Living. Let us take care of everyday chores like cooking, cleaning, laundry and maintenance, so you can spend your days enjoying life in a variety of ways.
Ideally situated close to shopping, restaurants and medical centers, Shawnee Hills Senior Living makes a great home base for social seniors.
- Visit historical sites like Pioneer Crossing Park and the Chief Bluejacket Statue
- Shop or dine at the Country Club Plaza
- Shop at the Legends Shopping Center or along the popular Shawnee Mission Parkway
- Stroll through the many local parks, like Shawnee Mission Park
Just like in a resort hotel, you’ll find first-class amenities like a fitness center, theater, salon, library, dining rooms and more. Plus, our lounges, patios and courtyards provide cozy places to meet your friends or relax and enjoy your new community.
Full Slate of Activities & Services
Shawnee Hills Senior Living has a 24-hour professional staff to make your daily life easier. You’ll delight in:
- Healthy and delicious meals prepared by our on-site chef
- A full social calendar created by you and our “director of fun"
- Helpful services—like wake-up calls, appointment scheduling and reservations—from our Concierge desk
Your private apartment provides a comfortable home base for your active life. You don’t have to worry about things like:
- Changing linens
- Grocery shopping and cooking
- Yard work
- Home repairs
It’s all done for you by our professional team. And all that—plus your utilities—is included in your monthly rent, so your home life will be easy in every way.
Optional In-Home Services
In-home care providers can come to your apartment if you need some extra assistance. Just contract with them separately for help with personal care, medication, health screenings and more—so you can enjoy your independent lifestyle at Shawnee Hills Senior Living for as long as possible.*
* Please Note: These providers are independent contractors and not legally related to or owned by Shawnee Hills Senior Living or Spectrum Retirement Communities, LLC. In making this list available, Shawnee Hills Senior Living and Spectrum Retirement Communities make no representation or warranty as to the nature, quality and scope of the services that are provided by these contractors.