Independent Living, Allen Park, MI
Recognized by SeniorAdvisor.com as the Best Senior Living Community for three consecutive years, Maple Heights Retirement Community offers everything you need to live a lively, worry-free life. Let us take care of everyday chores like cooking, cleaning, laundry and maintenance, so you can spend your days enjoying life in a myriad of ways.
Midway between Dearborn—with its Ford Motor Company landmarks—and Wyandotte—with its Detroit River waterfront attractions, Allen Park makes a great home base for active seniors. We’re close to:
- Shopping at Cabela’s, Westborn and Fairlane Green (“The Hill”)
- Tours at the Jiffy Mix and Morley Candy factories
- Diamond Jack’s river cruises
- Yankee Air Museum
- And more
Just like in a resort hotel, you’ll find top-rated amenities like a fitness center, theater, salon, library, dining room and more. Plus, our lounges, patios and courtyards provide cozy places to meet your friends or relax and enjoy your new community.
Full Slate of Activities & Services
To make your daily life easier, you also get:
- Healthy meals prepared by our on-site chefs
- A full social calendar created by our large Department of Fun
- Helpful services—like wake-up calls and help with reservations—from our concierge desk
Your private apartment provides a comfortable home base for your active life. You don’t have to worry about things like:
- Changing linens
- Grocery shopping and cooking
- Yard work
- Home repairs
It’s all done for you by our professional team. And all that—plus your utilities—is included in your monthly rent, so your home life will be easy in every way.
Optional In-Home Services
In-home service providers can come to your apartment when you need some extra assistance. Just contract with them separately for help with personal services, medication, health screenings and more—so you can maintain your independent lifestyle at Maple Heights Retirement Community for as long as possible.*
* Please Note: These providers are independent contractors and not legally related to or owned by Maple Heights Retirement Community or Spectrum Retirement Communities, LLC. In making this list available, Maple Heights Retirement Community and Spectrum Retirement Communities make no representation or warranty as to the nature, quality and scope of the services that are provided by these contractors.