At Southview Assisted Living & Memory Care, your loved one will find lots of ways to have a social life. From social gatherings to arts programs and community excursions to planning meetings, our activities calendar is full of daily, weekly, monthly and special events. Your loved one is bound to find activities he or she enjoys, or is welcome to suggest one to our Director of Fun.
Please Note: Availability of programs may vary by community.
- Shopping—Grasso Plaza, Yorkshire Village Shopping Center
- Lunch Outings
- Museums—Missouri History Museum, Jefferson Barracks Historic Park
- Mystery Bus Trips
- Historical Landmarks—The Hill, Grant’s Farm
Arts, Music & Entertainment
- Music Chimes
- Music History
- Arts and Crafts Classes
- Great Moments in Entertainment Presentations
- Just for Laughs Entertainment Program
- Acting and Performances
- Poetry Groups
- Cooking Classes
- Happy Hours with Weekly Entertainment
- R.O.M.E.O Luncheon with Executive Director
- J.U.L.I.E.T Luncheon
- Game Nights
- Birthday Celebrations
- Coffee Connections
- New Resident Socials & New Family Orientation Happy Hours
- SpectraMoments™ Daily Chats
- Gardening Club
- Activity Steering Committee
- Monthly Chat Time
- Resident Council
- Humanity United for Good (HUGS®) Community Service Program
Colors of Spectrum™ Activities Guide
Read our booklet to learn more about the wide range of activities offered at Spectrum Retirement Communities.
Heartlegacy® is a user-friendly iPad kiosk that lets you receive video greetings from your loved one, see highlight reels of community activities, and much more.