At Southview Assisted Living & Memory Care, you’ll find lots of ways to be active. From social gatherings to arts programs and community excursions to planning meetings, our activities calendar is full of daily, weekly, monthly and special events. You’re bound to find activities you enjoy—and if not, you’re welcome to suggest one to our director of entertainment and programming.
Please Note: Availability of programs may vary by community.
- Shopping: Grasso Plaza, Yorkshire Village Shopping Center
- Lunch outings
- Museums: Missouri History Museum, Missouri Civil War Museum at Jefferson Barracks
- Mystery bus trips
- Historical landmarks: The Hill, Grant’s Farm
Arts, Music & Entertainment
- Music Chimes
- Music history
- Arts and crafts classes
- Great Moments in Entertainment™ presentations
- Just for Laughs™ entertainment program
- Acting and performances
- Poetry groups
- Cooking classes
- Happy hours with weekly entertainment
- R.O.M.E.O. luncheon
- J.U.L.I.E.T. luncheon
- Game nights
- Birthday celebrations
- Coffee Connections
- New resident socials and new family orientation happy hours
- SpectraMoments™ daily chats
- Gardening Club
- Activity Steering Committee
- Monthly Chat Time
- Resident Council
- Humanity United for Good (HUGS)® community service program
Colors of Spectrum™ Activities Guide
Read our booklet to learn more about the wide range of activities offered at Spectrum Retirement Communities.
HeartLegacy® is a user-friendly iPad kiosk that lets you exchange video greetings with your loved ones, allows them to see highlight reels of community activities and much more.