The team at Southview Assisted Living & Memory Care plans a host of wellness programs to support the whole person. You can enjoy individual and group fitness activities for a strong body, intellectual activities for a lively mind, and religious and volunteer activities for a peaceful spirit. And lifestyle is one of the most important factors when it comes to finding the perfect retirement community.
We encourage residents to take advantage of a variety of innovative wellness programs to stay fit and thrive. See a list of some of the different physical, intellectual and spiritual activities we offer to help.
Please Note: Availability of programs may vary by community.
- SpectraFit™ classes (noodle ball, free weights, TheraBands)
- Laughter yoga
- Tai chi
- Walking group
- Love on a Leash pet therapy
- Physical rehabilitation
- Occupational and speech therapy
- Monthly health screenings and blood pressure checks
- History’s Mysteries™ discussion group
- Book Club and Book Review
- Marvelous Minds™ mental fitness program
- What’s News?™ discussion group
- SpectraAdventures™ virtual travel program
- Guest speakers
- Catholic Church service
- Aging with Grace
- Religious studies
- Meditation and guided imagery
- Reflections on a Life Well Lived™
- Religious services speakers
* Please Note: These providers are independent contractors and not legally related to or owned by Southview Assisted Living & Memory Care or Spectrum Retirement Communities, LLC. In making this list available, Southview Assisted Living & Memory Care and Spectrum Retirement Communities make no representation or warranty as to the nature, quality and scope of the services that are provided by these contractors.