The team at Crestview Senior Living plans a host of wellness programs to support the whole person. You can enjoy individual and group fitness activities for a strong body, intellectual activities for a lively mind, and religious and volunteer activities for a peaceful spirit. And lifestyle is one of the most important factors when it comes to finding the perfect retirement community.
We encourage residents to take advantage of a variety of innovative wellness programs to stay fit and thrive.
See a list of some of the different physical, intellectual and spiritual activities we offer to help.
Please Note: Availability of programs may vary by community.
- SpectraFit™ classes
- Tai chi and Zumba
- Laughter yoga classes
- Spectrum Steppers™ walking program
- Occupational and speech therapy
- Monthly health screenings and blood pressure checks
- History’s Mysteries™ discussion group
- Book Club and Book Review
- Marvelous Minds™ mental fitness program
- What’s News?™ discussion group
- SpectraAdventures™ virtual travel program
- Quality Living speakers program (topics such as self-image, healthy relationships and handling loss)
- Aging with Grace
- Bible study
- Reflections on a Life Well Lived™
- Humanity United for Good (HUGS)® community service program
- Religious services speakers
* Please Note: These providers are independent contractors and not legally related to or owned by Crestview Senior Living or Spectrum Retirement Communities, LLC. In making this list available, Crestview Senior Living and Spectrum Retirement Communities make no representation or warranty as to the nature, quality and scope of the services that are provided by these contractors.