Memory Care, Creve Coeur, MO
Whether your loved one has Alzheimer’s Disease or another type of memory loss, he or she gets specialized care at Creve Coeur Assisted Living & Memory Care. Through The Path to the Present®—A Resident-Directed Program, he or she can find a renewed sense of purpose and connection to the world. And living in our dedicated Memory Care neighborhood provides serenity and security.
Our program aims to help your loved one live up to his or her greatest potential—in mind, body and spirit. To accomplish this, we:
- Engage your loved one in meaningful daily activities
- Respect his or her abilities and preferences
- Support him or her in doing as much self-care as possible
- In these ways, you’ll find that our community conforms to your loved one, instead of the other way around
Our Life Enrichment Specialists plan meaningful individual and group activities to help support your loved one’s cognitive functioning. Your loved one is always encouraged to make his or her own choices, including activities such as:
- Memory aids like our Marvelous Minds™ program
- Music, art, theater and cooking classes
- Physical movement
- Social interaction
- And more
Brain Boosting Benefits™
Food in raw form is more concentrated and beneficial. Our Brain Boosting BenefitsTM smoothies incorporate super foods into the diet that can’t be achieved through regular menus.
Our B3 smoothies are served as a snack in memory care every afternoon. Recipes are developed by our dining services team & the “Smoothie of the Day” menu is posted in memory care.
Highly Trained Caregivers
In our Creve Coeur community, you can count on our professional team to provide the specialized dementia care your loved one needs. Highly trained, they:
- Receive ongoing training in working with people with memory loss and Alzheimer’s Disease
- Provide an initial care assessment when your loved one arrives
- Do routine follow ups and follow ups any time your loved one’s condition changes
Day-to-day, you can feel confident, knowing our nurses and caregivers are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so your loved one gets the attention he or she needs to stay safe.
Memory Care Neighborhood
Our dedicated Memory Care neighborhood is spacious, cheerful and serene. It includes private, cottage-like apartments with front porches—all designed with your loved one’s safety and independence in mind.
Watch our video here to get a firsthand glance at what life is like in our Memory Care Neighborhood and how we help our residents thrive.