Transitional Memory Care, Creve Coeur, MO
A time may come when your loved one still manages his or her daily tasks—and can remain in Assisted Living—but faces the confusion, forgetfulness or memory loss associated with mild cognitive impairment (MCI).
This is when the Transitional Memory Care Program—called The Residence Club™—at Creve Coeur Assisted Living & Memory Care might be just what he or she needs. It provides extra support and stimulation while helping your loved one maintain independence.
In this seven-day-a-week program, which is limited to 12 people in Assisted Living, your loved one spends his or her days with Life Enrichment Specialists trained in supporting people with impaired memory. And you get weekly updates so you’re always on top of your loved one’s situation.
Foundational to The Residence Club™ program is increased structure. With schedules based on your loved one’s abilities and preferences, his or her days are well-balanced between activities that:
- Stimulate the brain
- Exercise the body
- Foster creativity
- Encourage social interaction
Sample Daily Schedule
- 10:00 – Marvelous Minds™: Brain-stimulating activities
- 10:30 – SpectraFit™: Organized physical and therapeutic exercise program
- 11:15 – Sensory Stimulation
- 11:30 – Lunch: Meal in a social environment
- 12:30 – Sensory Stimulation (or rest and medication if needed)
- 1:30 – Creative Activity: Mind-stimulating activity for all levels
- 2:15 –SpectraFun™: Group physical and recreational exercise program
- 2:45 – Snack: Nutritious nibbles and hydration
- 3:15 – Community Happenings: Intergenerational social gatherings
- 4:30 – Sensory Stimulation
- 5:00 – Dinner: Meal in a social environment
- 5:45 – Therapeutic Stimulation: Evening activity
- 6:30 – Program ends