At Westview Assisted Living & Memory Care, you’ll find lots of ways to be active. From social gatherings to arts programs and community excursions to planning meetings, our activities calendar is full of daily, weekly, monthly and special events. You’re bound to find activities you enjoy—and if not, you’re welcome to suggest one to our director of entertainment & programming.
Please Note: Availability of programs may vary by community.
- Movies and Plays
- Sporting Events
Arts, Music & Entertainment
- Musical performances
- Arts and crafts classes
- Great Moments in Entertainment™ presentations
- Just for Laughs™ entertainment program
- Acting and performances
- Poetry groups
- Cooking classes
- Scenic bus tours
- Happy Hours with live music
- Game nights including Poker Club and bingo
- Love on a Leash™ animal visits
- High School Interactive Club
- Let’s Talk Club
- Birthday celebrations
- Coffee Connections
- New resident socials
- SpectraMoments™ daily chats
- Party Planning Committee
- Tree Decorating for the Color of the Month
- Activity Steering Committee
- Monthly Chat Time
- Resident Council
- Humanity United for Good (HUGS)® community service program
Colors of Spectrum™ Activities Guide
Read our booklet to learn more about the wide range of activities offered at Spectrum Retirement Communities.
HeartLegacy® is a user-friendly iPad kiosk that lets you exchange video greetings with your loved ones, allows them to see highlight reels of community activities and much more.