Independent Living, Washington, MO
You’ll find everything you need to live a lively, maintenance-free life at The Homestead at Hickory View Senior Living. Let us take care of everyday chores like cooking, cleaning, mowing and maintenance, so you can spend your days enjoying life in a myriad of ways.
Situated on the south side of the Missouri River in Washington, the largest city in Franklin County, MO, the area offers a variety of activities:
- The historic downtown hosts the Fine Art Fair & Winefest, Main Street BBQ & Bluesfest, and fun holiday get-togethers.
- Rennick Riverfront Park is great for picnics, boat rides, concerts and watching the river float by.
- Katy Trail and Washington Riverfront Trail offer miles of walking bliss.
- St. Louis, with its architecture and attractions, is just 40 miles away.
Just like in a resort hotel, you’ll find first-class amenities like a new wellness center, theater, salon, library, greenhouse, dining rooms and more. Plus, our lounges, patios and courtyards provide cozy places to meet your friends or relax and enjoy your new community.
Extensive Services & Activities
The Homestead at Hickory View also has a 24-hour professional staff to make your daily life easier. You’ll delight in:
- Healthy meals prepared by our on-site chef
- A full social calendar created by our Director of Fun
- Helpful services—like arranging tours and making reservations—from our concierge desk
Maintenance-free Cottages and Apartments
Your private cottage or apartment provides a comfortable home base for your social life. You don’t have to worry about things like:
- Changing linens
- Grocery shopping and cooking
- Shoveling snow and yard work
- Home repairs
- Parking (cottages come with attached garage)
It’s all done for you by our professional team. And all that—plus your utilities—is included in your monthly rent, so your home life will be easy in every way.
Optional In-Home Care
In-home care providers can come to your apartment when you need some extra assistance. Just contract with them separately for help with personal care, medication, health screenings and more—so you can maintain your independent lifestyle at The Homestead for as long as possible.*
* Please Note: These providers are independent contractors and not legally related to or owned by The Homestead at Hickory View Senior Living or Spectrum Retirement Communities, LLC. In making this list available, The Homestead at Hickory View Senior Living and Spectrum Retirement Communities make no representation or warranty as to the nature, quality and scope of the services that are provided by these contractors.