Stay fit and thrive by participating in a variety of innovative wellness programs. Mental stimulation and social interaction are key to cognitive wellness. And lifestyle is one of the most important factors when it comes to finding the perfect retirement community for you or your loved one.
We offer dozens of opportunities every week for you to keep your body strong, your mind alert and your spirit calm at The Homestead at Hickory View Retirement Community.
We encourage residents to take advantage of a variety of innovative wellness programs to stay fit and thrive. See a list of some of the different physical, intellectual and spiritual activities we offer to help.
Please Note: Availability of programs may vary by community.
- SpectraFit™ Classes weekly
- Strength Training
- Sit and be Fit Classes
- Chair and Regular Yoga Classes
- Spectrum Steppers™ Walking Program
- Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Monthly Health Screens and Blood Pressure Checks
- History’s Mysteries™ Discussion Group
- Book Club and Book Review
- Marvelous Minds™ Mental Fitness Program
- What’s News?™ Discussion Group
- SpectraAdventures™ Virtual Travel Program
- Quality Living Speakers’ Program (Topics such as Self-Image, Healthy Relationships and Handling Loss)
- Aging with Grace
- Religious Studies
- Reflections on a Life Well Lived™
- Humanity United for Good (HUGS®) Community Service Program
- Religious Services Speakers
* Please Note: These providers are independent contractors and not legally related to or owned by The Homestead at Hickory View Retirement Community or Spectrum Retirement Communities, LLC. In making this list available, The Homestead at Hickory View Retirement Community and Spectrum Retirement Communities make no representation or warranty as to the nature, quality and scope of the services that are provided by these contractors.