Palmilla Senior Living, Albuquerque, NM
Welcome to Palmilla Senior Living, a well-appointed community in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Here you can enjoy a full lifestyle that balances activity, independence and assistance. It includes upscale amenities, chef-prepared meals, Concierge services, transportation and enriching activities—all in New Mexico’s high desert, within minutes of the Sandia Mountains.
Great Paradise Hills Location
Located near Paradise Hills and Rio Rancho, Palmilla Senior Living is conveniently located on Albuquerque’s west side. You can enjoy nearby:
- Shopping at Cottonwood Mall and historic Old Town Albuquerque
- Golfing at Desert Greens Golf Course
- Exploring the Petroglyph National Monument or the Sandia Mountains
- And more
We’re also close to Lovelace Westside Hospital and Presbyterian Rust Medical Center.
From the first moment, you feel the energy of our social, independent senior living community. Led by our Department of Entertainment & Programming, you can stay happy and engaged with daily activities—some on-site and others out in the community.
We’re just south of Rio Rancho and a 20-minute drive from downtown Albuquerque, where you can stroll the Plaza and shop more than 150 stores and galleries for unique gifts from the Southwest and around the globe.
Wide Range of Care Options
We offer a continuum of care with multiple levels:
- Discover the benefits of maintenance-free living with a private Casita.
- Our Independent Living community offers fun and friendship.
- Assisted Living includes help with activities of daily living (ADLs) and an optional Transitional Memory Care program for those who need a bit more support with forgetfulness or memory loss.
- Memory Care offers specialized services to support dementia.
- And for Respite Stays, we offer an ideal place to stay short-term when you’re recovering from an illness or surgery.
Speak with our friendly staff to learn more.