Palmilla Senior Living, Albuquerque, NM
Welcome to Palmilla Senior Living, a luxury community in Albuquerque, NM. Here you or your loved one can enjoy a full lifestyle that balances activity, independence and assistance. It includes upscale amenities, chef-prepared meals, concierge services, transportation and enriching activities—all in New Mexico’s high desert, within minutes of the Sandia Mountains.
Great Paradise Hills Location
Located near Paradise Hills and Rio Rancho, Palmilla is conveniently located on Albuquerque’s west side. You can enjoy nearby:
- Shopping at Cottonwood Mall and historic Old Town Albuquerque
- Golfing at Desert Greens Golf Course
- Exploring the Petroglyph National Monument or the Sandia Mountains
- And more
We’re also close to Lovelace Westside Hospital and Rust Medical Center.
From the first moment, you feel the energy of our active, independent senior living community. Led by our Department of Fun, you or your loved one can stay happy and engaged with daily activities—some onsite and others out in the community.
We’re just south of Rio Rancho and a 20-minute drive from downtown Albuquerque where you can stroll the Plaza and shop more than 150 stores and galleries for unique gifts from the Southwest and around the globe.
Wide Range of Care Options
We offer a continuum of care with multiple levels:
- Our Independent Living community offers fun and friendship.
- Assisted Living includes help with activities of daily living (ADLs).
- Transitional Memory Care and Memory Care offer specialized services to support dementia.
- And for Respite Stays, we offer an ideal place to stay short-term when you’re recovering from an illness or surgery.