Spectrum Retirement Communities values their Team Members and we supply the support, resources and tools you need to be successful in your position. We provide opportunity for personal growth and deliver on all our core values to our Team Members and our Residents every day!
Denver-based Spectrum Retirement Communities, LLC, is considered a leader and innovator in senior living. Ranked in the top five senior living companies for excellence by its peers and among the top 10 by residents and their families, the privately held company operates 38 senior living communities in 10 states from Ohio to Oregon. Spectrum currently employs a staff of more than 2,500 and oversees more than 4,500 apartments. Celebrating its second decade of operations, the rapidly growing company has 16 communities under construction and will manage a total of nearly 6,000 senior apartment homes upon completion. For more information, visit www.spectrumretirement.com.
To view all open positions, click below:
Our Team Members share our core values:
- Stewardship—To protect and value the lives and resources entrusted to us by those we serve.
- Integrity—To act with honesty without compromise.
- Respect—To treat others with integrity and courtesy.
- Excellence—To continually improve and pursue perfection.
- Leadership—To model integrity and respect in everyday actions and to influence others to do the same.
- Personal Growth—To seek opportunities for development of all team members to achieve excellence.