Independent Living, Liverpool, NY
You’ll find everything you need to live a lively, worry-free life at Parkrose Estates Retirement Community. Let us take care of everyday chores like cooking, cleaning, laundry and maintenance, so you can spend your days enjoying life in a myriad of ways.
Situated in a quaint lakeside village, our community is close to unique shops and restaurants, lovely lakeshore trails, and more:
- Adjacent to the North Medical Plaza
- Near the shore of Onondaga Lake and 20 miles from the Finger Lakes
- Less than 10 minutes from Destiny USA
- Five minutes from the Syracuse Hancock International Airport
Just like in a resort hotel, you’ll find first-class amenities like a fitness center, theater, salon, library, coffee cafe, dining rooms and more. Plus, our lounges and courtyards provide cozy places to meet your friends or relax and enjoy your new community. We also have a community store for small everyday purchases run by our residents.
Full Slate of Activities & Services
Parkrose Estates Retirement Community also has a 24-hour professional staff to make your daily life easier. You’ll delight in:
- Healthy meals prepared by our on-site chefs
- A full social calendar created by our large Department of Fun
- Helpful services—like wake-up calls and maintenance requests—from our concierge desk
Your private apartment provides a comfortable home base for your social life. You don’t have to worry about things like:
- Changing linens
- Grocery shopping and cooking
- Yard work
- Home repairs
It’s all done for you by our professional team. And all that—plus your utilities—is included in your monthly rent, so your home life will be easy in every way.
Optional In-Home Services
In-home service providers can come to your apartment when you need some extra assistance. Just contract with them separately for help with personal services, medication, health screenings and more—so you can maintain your independent lifestyle at Parkrose Estates for as long as possible.*
* Please Note: These providers are independent contractors and not legally related to or owned by Parkrose Estates Retirement Community or Spectrum Retirement Communities, LLC. In making this list available, Parkrose Estates Retirement Community and Spectrum Retirement Communities make no representation or warranty as to the nature, quality and scope of the services that are provided by these contractors.