Social Senior Community
From the first moment, you and your loved one will feel the vitality of Three Creeks Senior Living. Whether you prefer the privacy of our patio homes, Independent Living, or one of our other communities, our Department of Fun plans daily, weekly, and monthly activities—so it’s easy to stay social and engaged.
Three Creeks Senior Living, Gahanna, OH
Welcome to Three Creeks Senior Living, a brand new community in Gahanna, Ohio. Here you or your loved one can enjoy a full lifestyle that balances activity, independence and assistance. It includes upscale amenities, chef-prepared meals, concierge services, transportation and enriching activities—all in suburban Columbus, between Gahanna and New Albany.
Historic Gahanna Neighborhood
Located just minutes from both downtown Columbus and Port Columbus International Airport, Gahanna makes a perfect home base for an social retirement. In town, you or your loved one can enjoy the unique Creekside District and Herbal Trail. And nearby, you’ll love:
- Shopping at Easton Town Center
- Playing golf and tennis at New Albany Country Club
- Bird watching in Gahanna Woods
- And much more
Named an Ohio Magazine Best Hometown, Gahanna offers charm, style and convenience along the banks of Big Walnut Creek.
Wide Range of Care Options
No matter what kind of care you or your loved one needs, you can find it here.
- Our Independent Living community offers fun and friendship.
- Assisted Living includes help with activities of daily living (ADLs).
- Transitional Memory Care and Memory Care offer specialized services to support dementia.
- And for Respite Stays, we offer an ideal place to stay short-term when you’re recovering from an illness or surgery.
Please join us at Three Creeks Senior Living as we have recently opened our doors!