Independent Living, Gahanna, OH
The Independent Living community at Three Creeks Senior Living is the first from Spectrum Retirement Communities in the Columbus area. Here you’ll find everything you need to lead a fun and lively life.
Tucked between the cities of Gahanna and New Albany, both east of Columbus, the independent living community at Three Creeks offers an unparalleled variety of activities to enrich life. You can stay in town and stroll the many miles of leisurely trails or take a short drive to some of Central Ohio’s most popular attractions, such as the Ohio History Center and the Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens.
Without ever leaving Three Creeks Senior Living, you enjoy high-end amenities like a:
- State-of-the-art fitness and physical therapy center
- Bistro with light snacks
- And more
Plus, we also have several lounges, patios and courtyards where you can relax and enjoy your new home.
Full Slate of Activities & Services
To make your daily life easier, you also get:
- Healthy meals prepared by our on-site chefs
- A full social calendar created by our large Department of Fun
- Helpful services—like arranging tours, signing up for community outings and making reservations—from our concierge desk
Let us take care of everyday chores like cleaning, yard work and home care, so you can spend his or her days enjoying life in a myriad of ways.
Does you like to travel? He or she will love the freedom to leave, knowing we’re taking care of the apartment while he or she is away.
Extra Care When Needed
In-home care providers can come to the apartment when you need extra assistance. Just contract separately with one of your choosing. They provide help with personal care, medication reminders and more—so you can maintain his or her independence for as long as possible.* and more—so you can maintain your independence for as long as possible.*
* Please Note: These providers are Independent Contractors and not legally related to or owned by Three Creeks Senior Living or Spectrum Retirement Communities, LLC. In making this list available, Three Creeks Senior Living and Spectrum Retirement Communities make no representation or warranty as to the nature, quality and scope of the services that are provided by these contractors.