Transitional Memory Care, Gahanna, OH
For people who can complete daily tasks but may be confused, forgetful or show signs of memory loss (known as mild cognitive impairment, MCI), Three Creeks Senior Living offers a step between Assisted Living and Memory Care. This Transitional Memory Care Program—called The Residence Club™—provides extra care and stimulation while helping your loved one maintain independence.
The Residence Club™
In this seven-day-a-week program, which is limited to 12 people, you get everything included in Assisted Living, plus:
- Apartment Living—He or she can enjoy the consistency and stability of remaining in the same Assisted Living apartment while participating in the program.
- Structured Activities—Your loved one can join in specialized activities that stimulate the brain and body and are based on his or her abilities and preferences.
- Social Interaction—There are lots of opportunities to socialize with others in a safe environment.
- Dedicated Staff—Your loved one spends his or her days with Life Enrichment Specialists trained in supporting people with impaired memory.
- Weekly Updates—You can rest assured that you’ll be kept abreast of how he or she is doing with regular communication.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 10:00 – Marvelous Minds™: Brain-stimulating activities
- 10:30 – SpectraFit™: Organized physical and therapeutic exercise program
- 11:15 – Sensory Stimulation
- 11:30 – Lunch: Meal in a social environment
- 12:30 – Sensory Stimulation (or rest and medication if needed)
- 1:30 – Creative Activity: Mind-stimulating activity for all levels
- 2:15 – SpectraFun™: Group physical and recreational exercise program
- 2:45 – Snack: Nutritious nibbles and hydration
- 3:15 – Community Happenings: Intergenerational social gatherings
- 4:30 – Sensory Stimulation
- 5:00 – Dinner: Meal in a social environment
- 5:45 – Therapeutic Stimulation: Evening activity
- 6:30 – Program ends