Feed your spirit, engage your mind, and strengthen your body with Sycamore Creek’s wide selection of wellness programs. We encourage our residents to take advantage of the dozens of weekly opportunities to stay fit and active. And because we know how important it is for you to choose a lifestyle that balances health and fitness with life enriching activities, all of our offerings are included in your monthly rental payment.
Take a moment to view a sampling of the activities we offer.
Please Note: Availability of programs may vary by community.
- Morning (and often afternoon) SpectraFit™ Classes
- Weight and Elastic-Band Training
- Chair and Regular Yoga Classes
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Monthly Health Screens and Blood Pressure Checks
- History’s Mysteries™ Discussion Group
- Book Club and Book Review
- Marvelous Minds™ Mental Fitness Program
- What’s News? ™ Discussion Group
- SpectraAdventures™ Virtual Travel Program
- Quality Living Speakers’ Program (Topics such as Self-Image, Healthy Relationships and Handling Loss)
- Aging with Grace
- Bible Study
- Reflections on a Life Well Lived™
- Humanity United for Good (HUGS®) Community Service Program
- Religious Services Speakers
* Please Note: These providers are independent contractors and not legally related to or owned by Sycamore Creek Senior Living or Spectrum Retirement Communities, LLC. In making this list available, Sycamore Creek Senior Living and Spectrum Retirement Communities make no representation or warranty as to the nature, quality and scope of the services that are provided by these contractors.