Lifestyle is one of the most important factors when it comes to finding the perfect retirement community. At Powell Senior Living, we encourage residents to take advantage of a variety of innovative wellness programs to stay fit and thrive.
We offer dozens of opportunities every week for you to keep your body strong, your mind alert and your spirit calm. See a list of some of the different physical, intellectual and spiritual activities we offer.
Please Note: Availability of programs may vary by community.
- SpectraFit™ classes
- Weight and elastic-band training
- Chair and regular yoga classes
- Spectrum Steppers™ walking program
- Physical rehabilitation
- Occupational and speech therapy
- Monthly health screenings and blood pressure checks
- History’s Mysteries™ discussion group
- Book Club and Book Review
- Marvelous Minds™ mental fitness program
- What’s News?™ discussion group
- SpectraAdventures™ virtual travel program
- Quality Living speakers program (topics such as self-image, healthy relationships and handling loss)
- Aging with Grace
- Religious studies
- Reflections on a Life Well Lived™
- Humanity United for Good (HUGS)® community service program
- Religious services speakers
* Please Note: These providers are independent contractors and not legally related to or owned by Powell Senior Living or Spectrum Retirement Communities, LLC. In making this list available, Powell Senior Living and Spectrum Retirement Communities make no representation or warranty as to the nature, quality and scope of the services that are provided by these contractors.