Transitional Memory Care in West Chester
For residents of our Assisted Living community who may be struggling with or beginning to show signs of moderate memory loss and mild cognitive impairment (MCI), our Transitional Memory Care program is the next, most comfortable step in our continuum of care. More specialized than Assisted Living and less restrictive than full Memory Care, this program, which we call The Residence Club™, offers increased support tailored to the particulars of mild memory impairment.
The Residence Club™
This specialized program is limited to 12 residents at a time, so that we may provide more specialized attention to each individual. In addition to the services and amenities included with Assisted Living, The Residence Club™ offers:
- Apartment Living—Enjoy the consistency and stability of your current Assisted Living apartment while gaining access to increased support provided in this program.
- Structured Activities—Engage your mind and stimulate your brain and body with specialized activities designed for your abilities and preferences.
- Social Interaction—Get to know your friends and neighbors over specially curated activities in a thoughtfully designed setting.
- Dedicated Staff—Rest assured knowing that our Life Enrichment Specialists are well trained to support people with impaired memory.
- Weekly Updates—Keep abreast of your loved one and our community with regular updates and communication.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 10:00 – Marvelous Minds™: Brain-stimulating activities
- 10:30 – SpectraFit™: Organized physical and therapeutic exercise program
- 11:15 – Sensory Stimulation
- 11:30 – Lunch: Meal in a social environment
- 12:30 – Sensory Stimulation (or rest and medication if needed)
- 1:30 – Creative Activity: Mind-stimulating activity for all levels
- 2:15 –SpectraFun™: Group physical and recreational exercise program
- 2:45 – Snack: Nutritious nibbles and hydration
- 3:15 – Community Happenings: Intergenerational social gatherings
- 4:30 – Sensory Stimulation
- 5:00 – Dinner: Meal in a social environment
- 5:45 – Therapeutic Stimulation: Evening activity
- 6:30 – Program ends