At West Chester Assisted Living and Memory Care, we want you to thrive. Our West Chester, OH, senior community is focused on the physical, intellectual, and spiritual well-being of all residents.
Because lifestyle is an important factor in selecting an Assisted Living or Memory Care community, we provide an abundance of innovative activities designed to power your body, challenge your mind, and soothe your soul. Take a moment to view a sampling of the many opportunities you will enjoy as a resident of our community
Please Note: Availability of programs may vary by community.
- Morning (and often afternoon) SpectraFit™ Classes
- Weight and Elastic-Band Training
- Chair and Regular Yoga Classes
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Monthly Health Screens and Blood Pressure Checks
- History’s Mysteries™ Discussion Group
- Book Club and Book Review
- Marvelous Minds™ Mental Fitness Program
- What’s News? ™ Discussion Group
- SpectraAdventures™ Virtual Travel Program
- Quality Living Speakers’ Program (Topics such as Self-Image, Healthy Relationships and Handling Loss)
- Aging with Grace
- Religious Studies
- Reflections on a Life Well Lived™
- Humanity United for Good (HUGS®) Community Service Program
- Religious Services Speakers
* Please Note: These providers are independent contractors and not legally related to or owned by West Chester Assisted Living and Memory Care or Spectrum Retirement Communities, LLC. In making this list available, West Chester Assisted Living and Memory Care and Spectrum Retirement Communities make no representation or warranty as to the nature, quality and scope of the services that are provided by these contractors.