Your loved one will find lots of ways to stay active in our busy activities calendar. It includes a wide range of daily, weekly, monthly and special events—all planned by our full-time Director of Fun with our residents’ preferences in mind. At Gardens at Westlake Senior Living, your loved one is bound to find activities he or she enjoys, and is welcome to suggest new ideas any time.
View Our Calendars Here:
Please Note: Availability of programs may vary by community.
- Movies and Plays
- Sporting Events
Arts, Music & Entertainment
- Musical Performances
- Arts and Crafts Classes
- Great Moments in Entertainment Presentations
- Just for Laughs Entertainment Program
- Acting and Performances
- Poetry Groups
- Cooking Classes
- New Resident Socials
- Multigenerational Gatherings
- Game Nights including Poker and Song Bingo
- Happy Hours
- Birthday Celebrations
- Coffee Connections
- SpectraMoments™ Daily Chats
- Activity Steering Committee
- Monthly Chat Time
- Resident Council
- Humanity United for Good (HUGS®) Community Service Program
Colors of Spectrum™ Activities Guide
Read our booklet to learn more about the wide range of activities offered at Spectrum Retirement Communities.
Heartlegacy® is a user-friendly iPad kiosk that lets you receive video greetings from your loved one, see highlight reels of community activities, and much more.