You’ll find lots of ways to stay active with our busy activities calendar. It includes a wide range of daily, weekly, monthly and special events—all planned by our full-time director of entertainment & programming with our residents’ preferences in mind. At Gardens at Westlake Senior Living, you’re bound to find activities you enjoy, and are welcome to suggest new ideas at any time.
Please Note: Availability of programs may vary by community.
- Movies and Plays
- Sporting Events
Arts, Music & Entertainment
- Musical Performances
- Arts and Crafts Classes
- Great Moments in Entertainment Presentations
- Just for Laughs Entertainment Program
- Acting and Performances
- Poetry Groups
- Cooking Classes
- New resident socials
- Multigenerational gatherings
- Game Nights including poker and song bingo
- Happy Hours
- Birthday celebrations
- Coffee Connections
- SpectraMoments™ daily chats
- Activity Steering Committee
- Monthly Chat Time
- Resident Council
- Humanity United for Good (HUGS)® community service program
Colors of Spectrum™ Activities Guide
Read our booklet to learn more about the wide range of activities offered at Spectrum Retirement Communities.
HeartLegacy® is a user-friendly iPad kiosk that lets you exchange video greetings with your loved ones, allows them to see highlight reels of community activities and much more.