Assisted Living in Westlake, OH
When your loved one is ready for help with daily activities like bathing and dressing, the Assisted Living community at Gardens at Westlake might be just what you’re looking for. We help with personal care—and handle all meals, household tasks and transportation. So you can rest assured that your loved one is safe and surrounded by people who care.
Personalized Care Plan
We want to give your loved one exactly the level of care he or she needs, even as those needs change. You can count on us to:
- Meet with you when your loved one moves in to create a personalized care plan.
- Update the plan regularly, including any time his or her condition changes.
With this approach, you can be confident that your loved one always receives the right care, and you pay only for the necessary care.
Help with ADLs
We treat your loved one like a member of our own family, providing support for everything he or she needs. This includes help with all activities of daily living (ADLs) such as bathing, dressing, toileting, taking medication and more.
Your loved one can choose from many enriching activities—all designed to support his or her physical, cognitive and spiritual well-being. He or she can enjoy:
- Individual and Group Exercise Classes
- Book Clubs and Guest Speakers
- Spiritual and Religious Gatherings
- Volunteer and Social Activities
- And More