Assisted Living in Westlake, OH
When you’d like help with daily activities like bathing and dressing, the Assisted Living community at Gardens at Westlake might be just what you’re looking for. We help with personal care—and handle all meals, household tasks and transportation. So you can rest assured that you’ll be safe and surrounded by people who care.
Personalized Care Plan
We want to give you exactly the level of care you need, even if those needs change. You can count on us to:
- Meet with you and your family when you move in to create a personalized care plan
- Update the plan regularly, including anytime your needs change
With this approach, you can be confident that you’ll always receive the right care, and that you’ll pay only for what’s necessary.
Help with ADLs
We treat you like a member of our own family, providing support for everything you need. This includes help with all activities of daily living (ADLs) such as bathing, dressing, toileting, taking medication and more.
You can choose from many enriching activities—all designed to support your physical, cognitive and spiritual well-being. You can enjoy:
- Individual and group exercise classes
- Book clubs and guest speakers
- Spiritual and religious gatherings
- Volunteer and social activities
- And more