Church & Religious Services
At Gardens at Westlake Senior Living in Westlake, Ohio, we know how important your spirituality is to you and we want to support you on your journey to a more enlightened life. Onsite, we offer a variety of church and religious services, as well as transportation to the many houses of worship nearby. We are happy to provide bus transport to churches within a 10-mile radius of our community.
In-House Spiritual and Religious Activities
- Sunday Mass with The Apostles of Jesus
- Afternoon Piano Music/Sing Along with Barb Pilkey from Bay Presbyterian Church
- Hymn Sing and Devotional with Church on the Rise
- Tuesday Communion Service with St. Raphael’s
- Tuesday Women’s Bible Study with North Olmstead Assembly of God
- Thursday Rosary Service
For more information on spiritual programming at Gardens at Westlake Senior Living, please visit our Wellness page.