Church & Religious Services
At Gardens at Westlake Senior Living in Westlake, Ohio, we know how important your spirituality is to you and we want to support you on your journey to a more enlightened life. We offer a variety of church and religious services on-site, as well as transportation to the many houses of worship nearby. We are happy to provide bus transport to churches within a 10-mile radius of our community.
In-House Spiritual and Religious Activities
- Sunday Mass with The Apostles of Jesus
- Afternoon piano music/sing-along with Barb Pilkey from Bay Presbyterian Church
- Hymn sing and devotional with Church on the Rise
- Tuesday communion service with St. Raphael’s
- Tuesday women’s Bible study with North Olmstead Assembly of God
- Thursday Rosary service
For more information on spiritual programming at Gardens at Westlake Senior Living, please visit our Wellness page.