Lifestyle is one of the most important factors when it comes to finding the perfect retirement community. And at Gardens at Westlake Senior Living, we take care of the whole person. Our programming includes wellness activities to support your body, mind and spirit. You can strengthen the body in fitness classes, challenge the mind in intellectual programs, and feed the spirit in religious and volunteer activities. We encourage residents to take advantage of a variety of innovative wellness programs to stay fit and thrive.
See a list of some of the different physical, intellectual and spiritual activities we offer to help.
Please Note: Availability of programs may vary by community.
- NuStep Exercise Machines
- Free-standing Weights
- Exercise Groups Six Days a Week
- Walking Club
- SpectraFit™ Classes
- Xbox and Wii Bowling, Tennis and Golf
- History’s Mysteries™ discussion group
- Book Club and Book Review
- Marvelous Minds™ mental fitness program
- What’s News?™ discussion group
- SpectraAdventures™ virtual travel program
- Guest speakers
- Weekly Catholic Mass on Sunday
- Religious studies
- Meditation and guided imagery
- Reflections on a Life Well Lived™
- Religious services speakers
* Please Note: These providers are independent contractors and not legally related to or owned by Gardens at Westlake Senior Living or Spectrum Retirement Communities, LLC. In making this list available, Gardens at Westlake Senior Living and Spectrum Retirement Communities make no representation or warranty as to the nature, quality and scope of the services that are provided by these contractors.