Stay fit and thrive by participating in a variety of innovative programs. We offer dozens of opportunities every week for you to keep your body strong, your mind alert and your spirit calm at Lake Travis Independent Living. And lifestyle is one of the most important factors when it comes to finding the perfect retirement community for you or your loved one.
We encourage residents to take advantage of a variety of innovative programs to stay fit and thrive. See a list of some of the different physical, intellectual and spiritual activities we offer.
Please Note: Availability of programs may vary by community.
- SpectraFit™ Classes
- Weight and Elastic-Band Training
- Chair and Regular Yoga Classes
- Spectrum Steppers™ Walking Program
- Monthly Health Screens and Blood Pressure Checks
- History’s Mysteries™ Discussion Group
- Book Club and Book Review
- Marvelous Minds™ Mental Fitness Program
- What’s News?™ Discussion Group
- SpectraAdventures™ Virtual Travel Program
- Quality Living Speakers’ Program (Topics such as Self-Image, Healthy Relationships and Handling Loss)
- Aging with Grace
- Religious Studies
- Reflections on a Life Well Lived™
- Humanity United for Good (HUGS®) Community Service Program
- Religious Services Speakers